DTS+ Track System
The DTS+ is suitable for applications with high loads, a vertical orientation, or where the free space inside the track circuit is required to integrate additional equipment.
The DTS+ system incorporates key features of Hepco’s PRT track system and original DTS, combining them with a high load capacity connection for carriages to the drive belt. The carriages will not disengage from the belt, allowing transmission of higher driving forces compared to the original DTS system. Whilst the original DTS will often be the right choice for many applications, the DTS+ is suitable for applications with high loads, a vertical orientation, or where the free space inside the track circuit is required to integrate additional equipment.
- High strength belt connections allow applications with high speed or high load to be accommodated
- Specially-designed belt-fixing mechanisms connect carriages to the drive belt and do not disengage
- Benefits from low maintenance V guide technology
- Wide choice of system sizes Including 25-351, 44-468, 44-612 and 76-799
- Tracks can incorporate multi carriages that can be locked at workstations for accurate assembly or positioning operations
- Easily incorporated into a multi-function machine as a transfer or positioning system
- Track slides and end segments are fitted to bespoke aluminium sections, the whole assembly can be mounted to your own installation