The R.T.A. Group is a leading network of companies in the motion control industry. It is number one in Italy in the stepper systems market and number three in Europe in the stepper motor drives segment.
- The Group is based on three operational companies: the headquarters R.T.A. s.r.l. (ITALY), founded in 1976,
R.T.A. Deutschland (GERMANY), founded in 2001 and R.T.A. IBERICA (SPAIN), founded in 2008.
- R.T.A. has been producing stepper motor drives since 1976: since then more than 750.000 stepper motor drives have been sold in Italy and in more than 39 countries worldwide.
- The quality of production and sales process is guaranteed by a Quality Assurance System certified under the UNI EN ISO 9001 (TUV-50 100 2153) Norm.
- Over time, the product line has been expanded through the creation of a partnership with Sanyo Denki, a leading Japanese company producing stepper motors, brushless systems and fans. The Group has been its Italian sole distributor since 1989, while distributorship has been granted in 2001 for Germany and in 2008 for Spain.
STEPPING MOTOR DRIVES AND SWITCHING POWER SUPPLIES
A complete range of stepping motor drives featuring more than 60 models, divided into six main typologies:
Step&Direction, Step&Direction Advanced, Analog Input, Programmable, CanOpen, EtherCAT, Modbus TCP/IP.
APPLICATIONS & SECTORS - Typical application examples:
- XY tables, tool changing systems.
- Pallets storage, pick and place systems and robots.
- Transport, internal movement and orientation systems.
- Synchronous and follow-up systems.
- Pointing and alignment systems, both angular and linear.
- Remote adjustment, remote controls, limit-switch positioning and adjustable reference points.
- Change of format systems.
- Measurement instruments.
- Conveyor belts.
Most common machines typologies:
- Packaging and labeling machines, angular and linear.
- Packaging and dosing of powders and liquids.
- Cutting machines for plastics, metals, wood, ceramics, glass, stone and leather.
- Woodworking, metal working, PVC working machines.
- Biomedical, analysis and laboratory instruments.
- Screen-printing, pad-printing , converting machines.
- Bending and metals forming machines.
- 2D and 3D printing systems.
- Paper processing machines.
- Pumps and valves.
+ CLICK FOR PRODUCTS INFO +
Video : R.T.A. S.r.l. Motion Control Systems